The android devices in the network can be hacked using Meterpreter Attack but most of the people are not aware that process is not safe, But for this sense we can use the AndroRAT(Android Remote Administration Tool) to hack any android device in the network.
Disclaimer – Our tutorials are designed to aid aspiring pen testers/security enthusiasts in learning new skills, we only recommend that you test this tutorial on a system that belongs to YOU. We do not accept responsibility for anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to try to use this to attempt to hack systems that do not belong to you.
By successfully running the tool one can get the following details of the victim.
- Get contacts (and all theirs informations)
- Do vibrate the phone
- Get call logs
- Open an URL in the default browser
- Get all messages
- Send a text message
- Location by GPS/Network
- Do a toast
- Monitoring received messages in live
- Streaming video (for activity based client only)
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
- Stream sound from microphone (or other sources..)
- Take a picture from the camera
Software to download to start hacking with AndroRAT
You can Download the AndroRAT from here : LINK
Router Port Forwarder (If you are using a wireless router) Download it from here : LINK
Add an android device to deploy the package.
Here are Steps to follow if you are using a wireless Router
Install Router Port Forwarder in your PC.
The Software is designed to detect your Router model number and display’s it.
Now in the “Port forwarding” tab click “Add“.
- In the next window enter the name of the port as you like, leave the protocol as tcp, enter the port you would like to open (Ex. 8080,1234,4444…).
- And finally the internal ip address.
- To know your internal IP address open Start > Run, and then enterncpa.cpl, this opens active network connections.(you must be connected to the internet)
- Right click on the connected network and click status and then clickdetails.
- In the details windows check the Ipv4 address, it should be something like 192.168.XX.XX.
How to deploy a Package
- Download the AndroRAT zip and install it.
- Download a game like Temple Run or Mini Militia to which you can bind the AndroRAT to it.
- Open the extracted folder and then run the application AndroRat Binder.
- just like shown below
- Now in the Ip box enter your internal ip address which you have noted in the prerequisites.(If you don’t know your ip address read prerequisites from step 7.)
- In the second box enter the port which you have opened in port forwarder tool (only wireless router users, other can enter the port whatever they like).
- In the third box, browse and select the target application with which you would like to bind the hacking application.
- Now hit ‘Go’ and wait for the AndroRat to build the deploy apk.
- Once the process completes you will find the result application in the same AndroRat folder.
- Now Install it one any Android device and open it.(Note that the device should have an active internet connection)
Steps to control the Target Android Device:
- Once you have successfully installed the result apk that was generated by AndroRat, you can control the victim’s Android device through a well designed GUI.
- In the AndroRat folder, again open the AndroRat folder.
- In that folder you will find a java application named “AndroRat“.
- When you open it for the first time, allow the firewall exception for the application.
- Click on the Server at the top and enter the port which you have opened before.
- Now Restart the Application and the applications starts listening to the new port.
- In the App Dashboard you will find a list of devices connected to the internet.
- Double click in the device your want to access which will open a window with built in controls.
- If the application does not work and no devices are listed in the AndroRat application, try building just the Hacking application instead of binding it other application.
- For the users who are using wireless routers, port forwarding is a must.
- Before trying it on others devices try it on your own Android first.
- Turn off the Anti-virus before extracting the AndroRat zip which you have downloaded.
- If possible turn off Firewall too.
- Make sure you have a Good internet connection.